Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2 Week Check-in. Yes! I see success!

     So, for the last two weeks, I've had my big bum beaten at the gym. He-he, try saying that over and over again really fast. When I weighed in today, I was 8 lbs lighter. Hooowaah! 
     Now I can't take all the credit for my weight loss. Yes, I've been watching my calories. It's been a painful and sometimes pout-inducing experience. But a lot of the credit goes to a spiffy personal trainer from my gym. She and I worked out a little agreement. I work with her every week to edit her writing. In return, three times a week, she puts me through the most heart-pounding, exhausting, butt-kicking workout. And her little boot camps last an entire hour. Yes, there is no, "let's cool down for 20 minutes while you stretch" thing going on. It's a full hour of pure hell. 
     But I'm seeing differences. In these few short weeks, I've noticed my clothes fitting better. I feel stronger. My muscles no longer scream when I try to sit down and my lungs are improving. I haven't had an asthma attack in a week. 
    So, my next goal it to be 4 lbs lighter by the end of January. Let's see if I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment