Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Big Bummed Boot Camp week 4

Okay, I admit it, I hit the wall this week. My legs were dying from bad shoes. I couldn't finish one of my runs. I didn't lose a pound. And I wanted to burst into tears.
     So here I will evaluate everything, and see where I went wrong. First, the good:  I did exercise 4 days out of the week. Three of those days I did run. I wasn't able to do the full run on the last day because my legs were screaming in agony.
    As far as eating, well that didn't go so well. I decided to not do low carb because it was making me a crabby wench and I  wasn't losing weight. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do. I was contemplating either weight watchers or basic watching my calories. No matter what, I need to do something because it is too easy to eat bad stuff when I don't have a plan.
     New shoes will be here on Thursday, that should help with the leg pain. I have high arches and overpronate. My old running shoes no longer cut it. So I am really hoping to be able to run without the side shin pains after that.
     This week isn't starting well either. I am sick so no exercising today. Will make a plan tonight about my eating. Expect a well defined goal by the next post  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment