Monday, June 27, 2011

I am getting addicted to this

Today I started riding, and I couldn't stop. I ended up biking 30 miles!  It was such a beautiful ride. I went back out to the McCabe Chapel because my photos got lost from the last time.  Here is the Chapel.  It is one of those beautiful churches that seem to belong to another century
I love that it has an outhouse in back.  Though I refused to use it, I think the outhouse just adds to the charm.

I saw this teddy bear along the side of the road.  There was something macabre yet beautiful about the discarded toy that caught my fancy. I of course had to take a picture of it.



2 comments:

  1. Is that a mid-century modern teddy bear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I think I saw one like it at the dollar tree a few years ago

    ReplyDelete